Jack n' Jill Natural Toothbrush
You have made the right choice - any way you dispose of this, you can be sure that these toothbrushes will not be land-fill for millions of years to come - unlike many toothbrushes in use today.
- Rounded Nylon bristles (SOFT) for superior cleaning
- Ergonomic handle made from 100% Corn Starch (Non GMO!)
- Break off toothbrush head.
- Discard thoughtfully. Check with local recycling programs if suitable (Nylon is recyclable).
- Place the rest of the toothbrush into your compost.
Typically takes 90 days to break down in a commercial compost.
Recommended to replace toothbrush every 8 weeks or earlier.