Buncha Farmers Stain Stick
How many times have you had perfectly good clothes ruined by stains? Or avoided buying white clothes and linens because stains are just too hard to remove? Well, no more! Buncha Farmers All Natural Stain Remover works on grass, red wine, ketchup, blood, grease, underarm stains, and so much more. Even the most stubborn stains are washed away.
Ordinary stain removers contain chemical detergents, but Buncha Farmers All Natural Stain Remover is real soap. It's made with all-natural, biodegradable ingredients, coconut oil, palm or soya oil, canola oil, litsea cubeba essential oil, eucalyptus essential oil, lye, water and enhanced with borax to soften the water and aid the cleaning process.
Applications and Uses:
- Gets out stain from clothes, carpets, furniture fabrics and leather
- Cleans your car seats either by melting a few scraps in hot water and brushing them out.
- Good for getting rid of pet odors in your carpet or anywhere else
- Great for cleaning your shoes and especially getting rid of the salt from Winter use.
- Grate a little bit off like a quarter of an inch and throw it in with your regular laundry and it will brighten and energize your load.
- Melt a little bit in hot water (usually when you do this just use about ¼ to ½ inch of the bar and melt in a pail with a quarter full of hot water) and use it to scrub your granite or whatever counter top you might have.
Even MORE Ideas for Usage:
- The hot water solution is also good for cleaning tiles, bath tubs, toilet bowls, sinks. Even your tile or linoleum floors.
- Will clean and get rid of mold inside your refrigerator
- If you are a fisherman and want to get rid of the fish smell from your hands then wash with it!
- Take a half bar or so and put in a cloth bag or on its own and leave it in your car as an air freshener.
- Saponified oils of coconut
- Canola and vegetable soya
- Litsea cubeba oil
- Lemon essential oil